The Mount Olive Bible Institute and Seminary, Inc. is a Christian Not-For-Profit Institution. Established in recognition of the need to spiritually qualify men and women for the Gospel Ministry.
instruct classes in Christian Education to all races, color,
sex, national or ethnic origins.
• To support the work of other Institutions or Organizations of the same or similar purpose.
• To provide community service as the board of advisors deem necessary and appropriate.
• To solicit, collect and otherwise fund-raise money for the educational purpose of the Corporation and its particular interests.
Statement of Faith
1. We Believe in One God – Father, Son and Holy Ghost. (Mark 10:29)
2. We Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, The Only Begotten Son Of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit; Born of the Virgin Mary; crucified; died; buried and resurrected. He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. (Luke 1:35)
3. We Believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. It is the revealed will of God. It is the Power of God unto Salvation. (II Tim 3:15-17; II Peter 1:21)
4. We Believe that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and repentance of sin through faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ is necessary for the forgiveness of sins. (Romans 3:23; 6:23; 10:8-10)
5. We Believe Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people. (Eph. 4:24)
6. We Believe that Baptism in water is by immersion for Believers. This ordinance is a symbol to the world that one has died and buried with Jesus and has been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matt 28:29; Acts 10:47)
7. We Believe in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance which is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Matt 3:11; John 14: 16-17; Acts 1:8)
8. We Believe Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement of Christ. (Matt 8:17; Isa. 53:4-5)
9. We Believe the Lord’s Supper is an ordinance of the Church symbolizing the broken body and shed Blood of Jesus Christ as the New Covenant between God and Man. (I Cor. 11:24, 25, 28)
10. We Believe in the Resurrection of the Just, and the Return of Our Lord. (Titus 2:13)